Tizz8! A NEW puzzle game by "Mental Array".
Easy to pick up and impossible to put down!
Play just one game and you will be hooked. Play for fun or the ultimate challenge.
Tizz8 is a popular interesting quality puzzle game that will appeal to adults and children alike.
Proves to be good family entertainment and there is something for everyone in this game.
This puzzle is written in 3-dimentional and incredible colourfull graphics and also has great sounds and effects by Transient Sounds.
Tizz8 is called so because you reach the highest score jumping over 8 tiles in Novice, semi pro and expert puzzle.
Clear deck's objective is to help Tizz the worm clear allmost all tiles from the playing field. You are allso rewarded by a roll on with your scores when you reach the target amount.
In shuffle you can switch the colours of the tiles which is also rewarded by a roll on when a you reach the target amount of tiles left over.
Other interesting features are all the options available where you can change the tiles to: cubes, slabs, pyramids and chicks.
This game also includes the choice of 2 colour sets.
To offer some variations in the game: animate tiles :moves the tiles up and down like a wave.
Ghost makes the used tiles transparent and you can also hide the playing field as an extra option.
Have Fun and get playing!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2006-12-23
EULA - End User License Agreement
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
The Mentalarray Games hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software TiZz8 (the Software). For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited. For a registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions at www.Mentalarray.com.
· Copy the Evaluation Edition of this software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original Evaluation Edition to anyone, and distribute the Evaluation Edition of the Software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means.
· Copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Softwares proprietary notices.
· Use the Software on any single computer.
YOU MAY NOT
· Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above.
· Share your registration key. Doing so will invalidate any guarantees.
· Charge or request donations for distributing the Software and/or documentation without the authors written permission.
· Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction).
· Create derivative works based on the Software.
· Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
· Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
· Wrap the installation executable within another executable, install it in conjunction with another installation executable, and/or modify, remove or add files to the installation executable as compiled and released by Mentalarray Games.
Upon registration of the software you will receive a license key. This key is necessary to enable the registered edition of the Software.
This registration key must be kept in the strictest confidence and must not be given or revealed to anyone but the registered owner. Installation files for licensed users also may not be distributed by you to anyone else.
Failure to abide by these provisions may result in severe legal penalties and will result in revocation of the license and any guarantees.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Mentalarray Games IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Mentalarray Games. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
BY CLICKING ON ´I AGREE´ BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CLICK ´CANCEL´.